Thursday, March 26, 2015

Meeting w/t Autumn: March 26, 2015

Autumn! I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday. There are good reasons for that. Things were... difficult and broken. I had allowed Satan's lies into my mind and they were ripping me apart. Eventually I found light through prayer. It was a sad, but amazing experience.

Today was happy, but I feel pretty quiet. I told a friend something hard and it didn't work out like I had thought. Not in a bad way, but unexpected. Honestly, I don't know what to think. I don't see it bothering me in the future and it's not a significant issue. Beth says I shouldn't worry, and that there are things I'm not seeing. That's definitely true, but I feel left hanging? Like reaching to shake someones hand, or raising your hand to give someone a high five, but they don't respond and pass by without noticing. It's a little empty and lonely. I'm just telling myself to let her be free and not hold too tightly.

I have school that needs attention. :) Thanks for listening! Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment