Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Meeting w/t Autumn: March 24, 2015

Hey Autumn! I only have twenty minutes to write, so I'm just going to skip the introduction. Sorry! I'll make it up to you later. 

I'm so good at procrastinating, and I have barely even begun to check things off the list. It's 3:30pm! Oh. My Gosh. Where did all the time go? Sigh. I'm hurrying! But the problem is I don't feel motivated and I simply don't want to do anything. Yes, I do realize I'm in a bad situation, but somehow that isn't enough to drive me. Plain and simply, I just have to do it. Yep! And I hate how simple it is... for no reason at all. In an effort to not sound like everyone else who says "Just do it", let me explain why you should in fact buckle down and do it. People look for a glorious realization or big flashy sign to get them to work again. They look for it all over and everywhere, only to wind up empty handed. And guess what! I hate to break it to you, but you're looking in the wrong place! The answer is simple, and it's a choice. To do it, or not to do it. Yup, like that. So quit looking for Bigfoot and take your pick.

Well, that is all the time I can spare. See you later Autumn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment