Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Meeting w/t Autumn: April 1, 2015

Well, I'm back now. It's good to see you again, Autumn. I'm going to give you an appearance. Because I need someone I can see in my mind. Not just a name.
You have light blue eyes, long brown hair, and a voice like fencepost (Don't ask. Just a reference to someone. Trust me, it's a beautiful voice). Your favorite color is gray, you enjoy writing music on the guitar as a hobby, and you were born on December 12, 1998. We met last October when both our wards coincidentally went to the Corn Maze in Roosevelt at the same time. I was running from one of my friends and went to cut a corner when suddenly you appeared coming quite fast in the opposite direction. Everything that happened was as straightforward as two people running into each other can be. We both collided and tumbled into the mud. I was pretty alright and easily climbed back onto my feet, but you didn't fair as fortunately. As I helped you up, you cried out in pain the moment you put pressure on your right foot. You had managed to land strangely, twisting your ankle. It wasn't serious, but it hurt. You made sure I knew that. ;) I allowed you to brace yourself on my shoulder and we were able to get back to the fire near the entrance. As we sat near the fire warming our ourselves, you started asking me questions about where I lived, what ward I was a member of, and things like that. I returned the questions, and by the end of the activity we were talking and laughing so hard I totally lost track of time. My group eventually found me, and said it was time to head home. We exchanged numbers, and then parted ways. (Many hugs were had). It was the beginning of the most amazing future. 
So! There is our story together. Well the beginning of it anyway. I care for you so much more now that you're almost human. It's comforting. This is helping so much already. ^-^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment